Project: 2020 - World Vision Whunga and Dumba Projects
- Project Location: Beitbridge
- Project funded by: World Vision Zimbabwe
- Solar Equipment used: GRUNDFOS Submersible Solar Water Pump, Suntech 325Watt 24V Solar Modules, Storatank Storage Tanks
In June 2020 the Solar Shack was awarded to carry out 2 water pumping projects for World Vision in Beitbridge. The 2 Piped Water Schemes(PWS) were located in Beitbridge iin Whunga and Dumba.
- The project in Dumba was a 700m PWS with water storage capacity of 15000L.
- The project in Whunga was a 1km PWS with water storage capacity of 20000L.
Both projects were completed within a period of 7 days credited to the efficiency of the Solar Shack’s technical team with the beneficiaries for the project being2 Primary Schools located in Beitbridge.